BLACK FRIDAY and CYBER MONDAY are on the horizon again and each year more and more South Africans are joining the online shopping frenzy, synonymous with exceptional bargains and special deals seen only once a year.
Wirecard recognizes that payments play a vital role in the experience your customer has throughout their shopping journey. For this reason we take every precaution over Black Friday and Cyber Monday to ensure not only a stress-free experience for you but one that will keep your customers coming back to your site long after Black Friday has gone.
How are we getting ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
- Dedicated team of developers in the hours leading up to the start of Black Friday
- Monitoring of all processing throughout the day
- Regular engagement with all the major banks to ensure hassle-free processing
- All hands on deck – we will ensure all our decision makers are available to make strategic calls immediately should the need arise
- System status updates – we update our website to keep you informed of any issues
What can you do?
- Let us know if you are actively participating, and we will monitor your site specifically
- Ensure you have multiple payment options available to your customers – EFT Secure by Wirecard is a great way to ensure your customers are able to fulfill their orders in the way they choose
- Anticipate a massive surge in business for the day. This pertains not only to the online shopping component of your business, but the fulfillment of orders too
- Let your customers know what to expect – if you anticipate a delay in delivery of merchandise as a result of the sale, your customers will appreciate the transparency
Here you can find some tips on how to create Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
Email us on email@example.com should you want to discuss your Black Friday and Cyber Monday plans.